Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my joints hurt after my workouts using winstrol and test

Zxmerlo

I was wondering why my joints hurt so much after I work out especially my elbows.
currently 5’10’’ and 193 pounds and 14% body fat. I’m holding some fat on my frame I would think that would cushion my workouts but it’s not
using winstrol 50mgs a day and testosterone 300mgs a week. Thought they would stack together well but I’m dealing with a lot of issues also my knees are starting to hurt
any advice on what I should do maybe switch out the oral?

I was wondering why my joints hurt so much after I work out especially my elbows.
currently 5’10’’ and 193 pounds and 14% body fat. I’m holding some fat on my frame I would think that would cushion my workouts but it’s not
using winstrol 50mgs a day and testosterone 300mgs a week. Thought they would stack together well but I’m dealing with a lot of issues also my knees are starting to hurt
Winstrol is known to dry out the joints. At this point if your already having issues you may want to drop it but if you use it again, boost your omegas/good fats and add a joint supplement before your start..

its a winstrol issue
your joints are dry
try adding omega 3 and cut your winstrol dose

you should definitely increase your fat intake as well

Top Bottom