Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend and i got to the championship game in a beer pong tournament last night.

Lift Chief

There were 32 teams. We got to the final game and then lost in overtime... that sucked. Nice to see my general hotness and athleticism carry over into beer pong.

Re: My friend and i got to the championship game in a beer pong tournament last night

Congrats! How hardcore do you play... i.e. how much beer ber cup... and do you play blow-outs?

37784hereistheroomofthosewhocare.jpg

Re: My friend and i got to the championship game in a beer pong tournament last night

chaos mage said:
Congrats! How hardcore do you play... i.e. how much beer ber cup... and do you play blow-outs?

Everyone's got different rules but we play:
-givebacks when you get 2 in in a row
-only chicks blow
-quasi-enforced elbow rule

Actually at the tourny there was no elbow rule of any sort... most people had almost their entire torso on the table. Pretty much bullshit considering my friend and i play pretty strict. The dudes that beat us were probably the biggest leaning fuckers in the place.

Lift Chief said:
Everyone's got different rules but we play:
-givebacks when you get 2 in in a row
-only chicks blow
-quasi-enforced elbow rule

Actually at the tourny there was no elbow rule of any sort... most people had almost their entire torso on the table. Pretty much bullshit considering my friend and i play pretty strict. The dudes that beat us were probably the biggest leaning fuckers in the place.

God I hate leaners..... cheating fucks.... you should've started a brawl

chaos mage said:
God I hate leaners..... cheating fucks.... you should've started a brawl

I would have said something but almost everyone we played against did it so it was pretty much status quo.

Are you any good?

Lift Chief said:
I would have said something but almost everyone we played against did it so it was pretty much status quo.

Are you any good?

I'm decent... won a few tourneys in my day. I'm normally a back row finisher but can hit the inside J if required

Top Bottom