Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle

confusedlifter

Ive never done a cycle before and im not exactly sure what to do. Im 6 feet tall and weigh 195 and my bf is about 16%. I want to use anavar and the oral form of primo but im not sure about the dosage and how long i should do it. Im looking to use these to help me cut my bf down. I will be eating a clean diet while i use these.

Ive never done a cycle before and im not exactly sure what to do. Im 6 feet tall and weigh 195 and my bf is about 16%. I want to use anavar and the oral form of primo but im not sure about the dosage and how long i should do it. Im looking to use these to help me cut my bf down. I will be eating a clean diet while i use these.

Diet is gonna get your body fat down not steroids...look into n2stim from Needtobuildmuscle.com, great fat burner when combined with the right diet. U have the wrong idea about steroids, best of luck

G.j.

If your going to be using both primo and Anavar I would suggest a dosage of:

Weeks 1-7
Anavar at 50mg everyday
Primo at 75mg to 150mg everyday

The reason you have to run primo at a high dosage is bc it is a very very weak steriod. The androgenic properties of primo are very low so you won't notice much muscle growth! But you won't have to worry about side effects bc it doesn't aromatize and it's not that stressful on the liver but Anavar is harsh on the liver so I would pick up a liver protection like milk thistle and run that with your cycle to keep it in good shape

Regardless of your age, running two orals would tax your liver. Imo, never run two orals together. Second, your stats indicate you need a little more information about training and diet before you start hitting roids...

Forget getting any advice from me ,I frown on youngsters who want to take the short cut!

Im 20 and ive been lifting 5-7 days a week for four years

at twenty years old you've got a shitload of natural testosterone flowing through your body.many of us here wish we still had that going on for us naturally.I would take advantage of that,continue to train hard with slow controlled form,eat clean and get proper sleep and you'll grow like a weed.work on your muscle maturity,develop them to the fullest extent...study steroid cycles,post cycle therapy for a couple of years then and only then decide to take the dive into steroids if you're still wanting to.at least when you've developed them to the fullest extent and are educated you'll get the very best out of your first cycle.

best of luck to you!

Top Bottom