Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Fantasy Football team now.

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
Please don't move this one for a while.. my hair products thread was moved to the style board and got ZERO responses.. Thanks WODIN.

Anyway, the trade deadline for my fantasy football leauge was this week so trades were flying like crazy.

We also had a one time supplemental draft last week as well. My team right now is in last place at 3-6, but I have changed every player in my lineup except one. Here were my main starters before.

Brad Johnson or Jeff Garcia
Tiki Barber
Marshall Faulk or Trung Canidate
Hines Ward
David Boston or Jerry Rice
Ituli Mili
Jon Carney
Oakland Defense

Here is my lineup now.

Donovan McNabb or Jeff Garcia
Priest Holmes
Jamal Lewis
Keenan McCardell
David Boston or Jerry Rice
Jeremy Shockey
Jon Carney or John Hall
Seattle Defense

I'm looking to make a late season run and get into the top 4 spots. Its a 12 team league.

With Holmes and lewis yoiu should be able to do it. Any other WRs or QBs out there?

Nah, im basically stuck with the WRs I got.. i know they aren't great.. but McCardell has been looking more and more solid.. and I am waiting for Boston to come around.

I'm hoping McNabb returns to pro-bowl form for the remainder of the season.

I'd play Rice over Boston. Boston has gone gear head crazy and Brees is basically shell shocked right now. Kickers..pffts Flip a coin.

WODIN said:
I'd play Rice over Boston. Boston has gone gear head crazy and Brees is basically shell shocked right now. Kickers..pffts Flip a coin.

Dude... they are getting FLUTIE in at QB in San Diego.. Boston will get some more passes.. he's extremely talented.

Oakland has a shitty backup in at QB... Jerry wont be getting enough action... nothing over 10yds a pass.

Both kickers are good.. Carney is the starter but is on a bye week.

I'd have kept Ward and Brad Johnson. I'm not a big McNabb fan. He's a good QB, but pretty much every WR blows. His offensive line ain't fantastic either.

From Zero said:
I'd have kept Ward and Brad Johnson. I'm not a big McNabb fan. He's a good QB, but pretty much every WR blows. His offensive line ain't fantastic either.

Without getting rid of Ward and Johnson i wouldn't have been able to get PRIEST HOLMES and JAMAL LEWIS.

RBs score the most in our leauge... especially ones that catch passes.

Top Bottom