Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My buddy messed with me. Help plz

Ineedhelpplz

So heres the deal my buddy slipped me one anavar pill and that night my left nut started to hurt. Still hurts the next day and now i cant get hard down there. Im a male 23 y/o and was just wondering if anyone had a clue whats going on. Id like to think that my test didnt shutdown after only one pill but im not sure if this is possible or not. Should i get some pct or see a dr? And what happens if im actually shutdown??

That doesnt help very much.. A little help would be much appriciated as i dont know a thing about this stuff and im just trying to fix whatever problem i might have gotten.

1 pill is not gonna shut you down. I think it's all in your head. Give it a few days and you'll be fine.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

One pill wont effect much in your nuts or your muscles. Please stop your trolling.
My guess is that you are 16-17 years old. Correct?

how many knuckles deep did he get before he realized he gave you var instead of ghb and you weren't passed out?? me and bino used to do that shit all the time :)

Im actualy 23 and not trolling loll i gues i just dont enough to know that what im saying sounds retarded? Aha anyway if i was shutdown would i be able to get a little hard? Cuz i can manage that but its still pretty floppy :s

Top Bottom