Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim soccer team refuses to play Gay Soccer Team - Europe LOL

bakemeacookie

Look at the scandals they have in europe lol!!! We have jon and kate - they have muslims fighting with gay french men hahahaha.

Soccer Gay Rights | France Football

btw: What kiond of name is PARIS FOOT GAY???

PARIS, France — On this point both sides agreed: No one expected so much ink to spill in the days after Creteil Bebel, a soccer team made up of mainly Muslim players, refused to play a match against Paris Foot Gay, a club that welcomes homosexual and heterosexual players.

c

Look at the scandals they have in europe lol!!! We have jon and kate - they have muslims fighting with gay french men hahahaha.

btw: What kiond of name is PARIS FOOT GAY???

PARIS, France — On this point both sides agreed: No one expected so much ink to spill in the days after Creteil Bebel, a soccer team made up of mainly Muslim players, refused to play a match against Paris Foot Gay, a club that welcomes homosexual and heterosexual players.

c

Ironic since 90% of muslim men are gay/bi.

what's the point of this thread??

I mean, are we suppose to put down and attack the muslims?? because they do not have our own value system??

I'm confused..

Maybe not what's the point of this thread, but what was the writer of that article trying to get across, who really cares if they refused to play the Homosexuals in soccer?? ok.. you forfeit... the Mo's win..

what's the point of this thread??

I mean, are we suppose to put down and attack the muslims?? because they do not have our own value system??

I'm confused..

Maybe not what's the point of this thread, but what was the writer of that article trying to get across, who really cares if they refused to play the Homosexuals in soccer?? ok.. you forfeit... the Mo's win..

Lost to a bunch of Mo's. pwnt

The point is any disagreement with superior euro-mos is automatically deemed racist.

Top Bottom