Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mr Supps Helladrol

Thansk for the great advice dylan, I dont Suppose there is a way i could do a complete cycle from just products off the mr supps website like the starter packs claims. Because i live in ireland and getting stuff into the country could prove troublsim and dont want to order from sevral websites then get halk of the stuuf ya know.

i just lay them out as they should be run bro... you do what you want... i just lay out optimal cycles... i understand your situation so do what you can...

i just lay them out as they should be run bro... you do what you want... i just lay out optimal cycles... i understand your situation so do what you can...

Yea i understand man, would it be so bad to run it without the clomid if i ran a slightly lower dose than what you recommended

Yea i understand man, would it be so bad to run it without the clomid if i ran a slightly lower dose than what you recommended

like dylan said that is the optimal option and a hell of a plan at that, when money is no object .. But a helladrol cycle you deff can cut out a few things on that list and be fine

you should really think about adding the transderm in there buddy. will make a nice difference, more of a difference then say a product like n2slin would imo.

So what i was thinking was the helladrol (Mr Supps) starter pack and throwing in some Hc Generate and N2 Guard (ntbm) what do yous think or would i idealy need to run clomid aswell

you need to run helladrol 6 weeks, flat out, plain and simple... anything less is a waste... you dont HAVE to run clomid on a ph cycle... thats up to you man... i lay out optimal cycles... what people do with it after that is up to them, but i know one thing, there are no shortcuts on anything we do and shortcuts on cycles is a terrible idea...i cover ALL the bases...

Top Bottom