Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most disruptive players

BaBa-BooeY

You love them or hate them, but mostly you hate them. Those petulant, pouty, selfish boors and underachievers who mix up team chemistry

1. Dennis Rodman
Kicking the photographer, head-butting the ref, taking off his sneakers before the game was over, fighting with coaches, Mormons and Madonna, the wedding dress ... need we go on?

2. John Rocker
Winner of baseball's prestigious Jerk of the Millennium award. A cancer in locker rooms in both leagues -- the Braves in the NL, the Indians in the AL.

3. Randy Moss
Only No. 3. But he's young, so he's got time to move up. That is, if he really feels like trying.

4. Rasheed Wallace
The T does not stand for T-riffic.

5. Albert Belle
Everybody -- the press, the fans, managers and coaches, opposing players, his own teammates, Hannah Storm -- hated him. Now, that's a perfect record.

6. Carl Everett
Doesn't believe in dinosaurs ... or authority figures, like a manager.

7. Roy Tarpley
Talent is a terrible thing to waste, not to mention the trust of your teammates.

8. Terrell Owens
Charter member of the "All About Me" Club.

9. Bob Probert
Thankfully, he's gotten control of his life. But he could have been so much greater when he was screwing up with the Red Wings.

10. Bobby Bonilla
The card-playing incident during the 1999 playoffs with the Mets was only the cherry on top of a very annoying sundae

No. 1- Jeff George, The absolute worst team player, me me prick, to ever play a team sport. With Jeff George as QB the Washington Redskins Goes 0-4 Without him they Go 6-1 with an average QB talent in Tony Banks who is at least a team oriented player.

No 2 - Randy Moss " I play when I want to." Faggot who cannot take a hit. If you want to stop Moss just level his ass on the first series and he will be a pussy all day.

No. 3 - Barry Bonds. The Baseball equivilant of Jeff George and Since I'm not a baseball fan I don't care.

I don't include Rodman because when he played well for teams (Detroit and Chicago), even with his flamboyant nature, he contributed above and distractions.

Top Bottom