Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More football because

fistfullofsteel

the D'backs aren't giving me any satisfaction.

Favorite Current Underdog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GIANTS 10 1/2 Cowboys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAINTS 6 1/2 Jets

TITANS 3 Jaguars

STEELERS 2 Ravens

DOLPHINS 10 Panthers

FALCONS 3 Patriots

PACKERS 5 Buccaneers

BEARS 5 Browns

Eagles 7 CARDINALS

49ERS 8 1/2 Lions

Colts 6 1/2 BILLS

CHARGERS 5 1/2 Chiefs

Seahawks 2 1/2 REDSKINS

Monday
RAIDERS 5 1/2 Broncos

Home team in CAPS

I need some good picks. I was 11-3 last week. Daddy needs a new Rolls Royce. Let's read some good picks.

ok, let's talk college.

~Luke Staley is a stud, maybe the second best running back in college? Deshawn Foster is the best IMHO.
~3 PAC-10 teams in the Top 10 and still no respect? Sheesh.
~Florida St is still dominate, don't sleep.
~Has anyone seen Julius Peppers play? I'm sorry, I think he should be in the Heisman race. So what if he is a DE?

The Colorado St- BYU game last night was an offensive slug fest. Very entertaining. Did anyone see that CSU QB RUN OVER that middle linebacker? haha, that was great.

furious said:
ok, let's talk college.

~Luke Staley is a stud, maybe the second best running back in college? Deshawn Foster is the best IMHO.
~3 PAC-10 teams in the Top 10 and still no respect? Sheesh.
~Florida St is still dominate, don't sleep.
~Has anyone seen Julius Peppers play? I'm sorry, I think he should be in the Heisman race. So what if he is a DE?

The Colorado St- BYU game last night was an offensive slug fest. Very entertaining. Did anyone see that CSU QB RUN OVER that middle linebacker? haha, that was great.

Peppers played like shit lastnight.

Van Pelt is the QB's name. He's pretty damn good. He looks like a burnout with his long hair and molester mustache. He can make some big plays.

The Pro card is rough this week.

spatterson said:
God bless football. The Chiefs played on a Thursday week before last. Then high school ball Friday, college Sat, pro Sunday, and pro Monday...5 straight days of football. Grab a Guinness and a brat with extra Kraut...life doesn't get much better than that.

AMEN!!!! PRAISE BE UPON FOOTBALL AND GOOD BEER!

Top Bottom