Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL --- i'm goin'.

• Thread starter Thread starter pauly
  • Start date Start date
P

pauly

Haha. Just won 2 tickets today off the radio station. Get to watch my favorite team get spanked. Can't wait.
To win the tickets you had to come up with a way to get on tv by shirt, signs, or somethin else, and have the radio show's name on there. My sign says:

Batch n Detmer: Bigger jokes than Dennis Miller's.
Then on the bottom i'll have the call letters of the station. tell you the truth, i'm not gonna even make the sign unless i have to . they said pick up the tickets fri mornin with the sign. we'll see.

Winny - wanted you to go but Azia's on this trip. Unless you convince her otherwise. We're still on for later this season tho.

you lucky bastard. a monday nighter would be nuts. i dont know if azia will be able to handle the chaos at the game, you should reconsider.

Reconsider my ass......................this is the first football game that I am going to...........and I was the first person Pauly asked. Don't worry baby J, you were his 2nd choice! No doubt! :kiss:

Thats cool, what station did you win them from? I was gonna go, but no use of going into work Tuesday hungover. I hope they sell out so the blackout will be lifted. Call me crazy but, i think the Lions will keep this game close. They play some of there best ball at home in front of a national audience, against top notch teams. They beat San Fran, and Dallas, years ago, when both teams were in there prime and going to bowl after bowl.

I got me some tickets for the Bears vs Lions game in December, cant wait to see them woodshed Chicago for keeping us out of the playoffs last year. If not, oh well, there is still Red Wing hope. After all they are undefeated right now sitting in first place.

thermo said:
Thats cool, what station did you win them from? I was gonna go, but no use of going into work Tuesday hungover. I hope they sell out so the blackout will be lifted. Call me crazy but, i think the Lions will keep this game close. They play some of there best ball at home in front of a national audience, against top notch teams. They beat San Fran, and Dallas, years ago, when both teams were in there prime and going to bowl after bowl.

I got me some tickets for the Bears vs Lions game in December, cant wait to see them woodshed Chicago for keeping us out of the playoffs last year. If not, oh well, there is still Red Wing hope. After all they are undefeated right now sitting in first place.

I think this is going to be a good game also. I don't remember what year, maybe 95' or so, when detroit played san fran at home on monday night. They ran it up and down there alley all night. Same thing with dallas, like you said.

My prediction- Rams get off to an early start, go up 10-0. Our defense steps it up a bit and gets a couple of turnovers. Offense starts to get in sync and stewart realizes 3 yards a carry just isnt cutting it.

I'm calling it now-- UPSET. Lions 24 Rams 20. Rams have 3 turnovers. Detmer throws 2 td's and 1 interception. Just a hunch. I'll be bumping this after the game when my prediction comes true.

AziaReign said:
Reconsider my ass......................this is the first football game that I am going to...........and I was the first person Pauly asked. Don't worry baby J, you were his 2nd choice! No doubt! :kiss:
dont worry, i was just playin. you'll have an email in a bit.

Top Bottom