Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MLB 8-18 L.A. Angels @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays 7:10 pm

motodawg

EF VIP
Hope this works i cant sleep so im bored

The Los Angeles Angels and the Tampa Bay Rays will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Tropicana Field.

Jon Garland will be the starting pitcher for the Angels on this day. Righthander Garland is 11-7 this season with a 4.26 ERA.

Starting this game for the Rays will be Andy Sonnanstine. The righthander has a 4.35 ERA to go along with a 12-6 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rays listed as 120-moneyline favorites versus the Angels, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Angels lost to Cleveland 4-3 as a -155 favorite on Sunday. The seven runs scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (9).

Chone Figgins scored a pair of runs for the Angels and Joe Saunders gave up three runs in five innings in a no-decision.

The Rays defeated Texas 7-4 as a -150 favorite on Sunday. The 11 runs scored went OVER the posted over/under total (10.5).

B.J. Upton and Carlos Pena both homered and had three RBI for Tampa Bay, while Scott Kazmir earned the win after allowing two runs in six innings with seven strikeouts.

yea im beasting to boys but it dont seem to work right yet

hey if you guys wanna try it tops angels bottoms rays i put equal odds out bodog early had angels even and rays -120 good money either way IMO take the rays there bottom lolololol Im assuming i can pay out after 6pm if not we will abandon.............................

hey if you guys wanna try it tops angels bottoms rays i put equal odds out bodog early had angels even and rays -120 good money either way IMO take the rays there bottom lolololol Im assuming i can pay out after 6pm if not we will abandon.............................

ill try it. 200k on the angels.

Top Bottom