Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mild GYNO problem help?

shayan

Im sorry if i annoy you twice this week (being my second gyno thread) but im worried alot and need a peace of mind.

Im running 30mg dbol ed 300deca/w and 500 Test e /w

The first 7 days of the cylce i used only 20mg nolva and 50mg Prov thinking it will be enough of a pervention for gyno. Stupid of me..
My nipps started to burn and got sore and puffy, i was in pain so i begun to take adex 1mg eod and 40mg nolva ed
Also im using caber @ .5mg e3d for prolactin control (And because i hear that nolva reupgrades the progesterone receptors)

Now im bothered that the nolva will reduce arimidexes efficiency as a study was posted somewere that tamox reduces the plasma lvls of adex by 30% But i allready have alot of free estrogen in my system that can't be controled with adex (Adex only inhibits future estrogen from being foremed) Should i continiue the nolva and if so how much per day and for how long?

Also taking ZINC and B6

Ps: I red studies that nolva can reverse early stage gyno and that's why i also choose to run it with my AI.

1) Drop the deca completely, that might be causing the majority of the issues.
2) It sounds like you're deep in gyno territory, so start an anti-gyno protocol asap, read this:
Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure V2.0 - Evolutionary.org
3) You should always use an AI on a cycle like you have. Aromasin or arimidex would be a requirement.
4) I don't see N2Guard in the cycle, what's your liver support? As you're using orals, which are highly liver toxic.

so many mixed stories and reviews on nolva used with tren and deca but i wouldnt use them together.Call it superstition if you want.

sounds like you need to use Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle V2.0 and play it safe.

Top Bottom