Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Tyson vs Danny Williams

Delinquent

Mike is starting the first of many fights that a judge has demanded so that he can start to repay some of his debts after filing for bankruptcy. Mike is starting at the bottom like he should have before facing Lewis. He is scheduled to fight something like 3 fights a year for a couple years I think. I really wish I could get this but I think we won't have the money :bawling:

id_event_073004.jpg

Wait till the next day and check usenet. I wanna see Tyson fight in K-1 vs. Bob Sapp.

He's not doing K-1 anymore, I thought he backed out.

Sap isn't that tough. He's big, but Tyson would fuck him up.

Ish said:
Wait till the next day and check usenet. I wanna see Tyson fight in K-1 vs. Bob Sapp.

That sucks. I wanted to see Tyson kick Sapp's ass. Sapp is only good cause he is huge. Kimo should have had him if the ref's would actually ref the fights. Mirko broke his orbital socket. Sapp is pretty big, but that's about it. I still think it would have been fun to watch Tyson just work him.

Code said:
He's not doing K-1 anymore, I thought he backed out.

Sap isn't that tough. He's big, but Tyson would fuck him up.

well I couldn't take it, I paid the late fees on my cable so I could get the fight. Main event should be about an hour from now

Delinquent said:
well I couldn't take it, I paid the late fees on my cable so I could get the fight. Main event should be about an hour from now

:lmao: :lmao:

That was money well spent. ;)

Top Bottom