Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike tyson is a mad man

hey BBB was this the third one in the series beyond the glory... if so i have seen only the first 2 episodes. Is this one brand new?

Mike Tyson is a party animal, but maybe not such a bad guy as everyone thinks he is.
He is a best friend of my ex bf, who was a pro-boxer, White Irish (not very promissing for boxing carreer). Tyson was the one who saw potential in him when he was 6 years old and would hang out at the boxing rings with his brother.
Tyson made him who he is today and went out of his way to train him and be his ring-side till the guy earned his own fame, undefeated record and didn't need him there anymore.
My ex and him spend a lot of time together and I heard many stories discribing him as a crazy man, driving drunk in the middle of the freeway taking up 2 lanes, although being courteous with peace officers... Party animal and a BIG spender, which is VERY rear among the famous... but always hospitable and respectable with others...
I met Tyson ones in Vegas at the club, he knew who I was, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him. He didn't do anything to draw anybody's attention and was very polite and courteous with other people and didn't act anything like a "celebrity". I was surprised...

Think about all the WWF fighters and the way they act on the television. They are actually nice and some are shy in real life, it's the image they have to stick to...

Dennis Rodman... that's a whole different story...

not sure bro, all i know is it looked brand new, everything on it was up to date, and he had his face tat and talked about getting his butt kicked that last time in the ring and everything.

saint808 said:
hey BBB was this the third one in the series beyond the glory... if so i have seen only the first 2 episodes. Is this one brand new?

He is supposed to come fight in my city (Louisville, Ky), sometime in the near future. He was already supposed to fight, but somehow it got screwed up.

Top Bottom