Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mike tyson is a fat bastard now

I don't get how some of those guys could have gotten fat if they are still playing a sport. :confused:

Honestly, though, I don't think that a couple of those guys belonged on that list. IMHO some of them looked pretty damned good for mature men. They just didn't look like "skinny boys" anymore.

he dos look like shit...bet he really regrets that tattoo now hahahahhahaha

Im sure mike has been on so many meds that he has no more drive to stay in shape But I promise that MF still can deliver a hook that can kill the average guy.

Yeah but he's still mike fucking tyson. so he's richer and can score way more tail than you.

He's not much now, but at his heyday - he was unstoppable. Even Kimbo ain't got shit on him!

r

I thought Robyn Givens and her mother, Ruth Roper took alla Iron Mike's thunder. LOL

It is ridiculous for anyone to expect elite athletes not to age. EVERYONE gets older, that is if they don't die young. But as I said, what I don't get is the dudes who let themselves go who are still playing sports. THAT is what does not compute for me.

Top Bottom