Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Vick VS the Dolphins

Thick dog

He gave a sampling of what's to come. He made some dumb rookie plays which hurt his team, but some of the plays he made were absolutely awe-inspiring. He throws the ball harder than John Elway and runs like Deion Sanders. and not that I'm a Falcon's fan by any means, but the Dolphin's need to send the referee's some gifts because they singlehandledly cost the Falcon's no fewer than 3 touchdowns. I don't like blaming the referees but I've never seen such a pisspoor officiating job...

Yeah, I saw that lefthanded bullet (45yards) he threw on the run, unfuckingbelievable throw. He is going to be better than McNabb at running. Faster. give him some time and a good quarterback coach.......All Pro.

yeah but I'm not sure he can physically handle running around too much in the NFL. Pretty much every season he started at VA tech he got hurt. I'm not sure about his durability, but he's an awesome athlete.

His durability will be a question mark, he has been hurt this year. It's hard to tell a guy with that kind of speed and moves not to run as much, but it may be what he will need to survive in the league. He hasn't had major injuries, but little nagging ones that have caused him to miss time. He has the arm and vision to be a great drop back pocket passer, but I don't know if he has the patience...

Top Bottom