Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miami vs. FSU tomorrow night

slickdadd

Can't wait for that one. Who ya got people? Being a diehard canes fan I want to say the canes, but I have a hunch the streak of ownage against FSU might end tomorrow.

On the other hand Mizzou is about to lose to Troy St. lol.

Tennessee plays Florida next Saturday

hope we kick the gators butts
and they are selling tshirts here that say "gator done" like that larry the cable guy

its cute, id like to have one

Yep, I'm pretty stoked for the UT-Florida game. Can't wait. Should be a real good one. We'll see how Florida looks this weekend. Albeit against a weaker foe.

BileStew said:
Canes by 20. Rix sucks and has green and white dancing in his head.

No way that happens. Unless Berlin has undergone a radical transformation, he won't put up those numbers. Granted Frank Gore is back in the lineup which is huge, but still, it will be a close game. If anything I'm afraid FSU will win by 20. Miami has most of the same players on an offense from last year that really struggled to point up points. That team relied on it's defense to win games, most of which is now in the NFL. Therefore, this team is a pretty big unknown. The one thing I do know is the offense was bad last year and it's still there, so something has to give.

Hurricanes. Rix will choke...again. The hurricanes just reloaded their defense, as long as they can get some offense on the board, they'll win. It will be a good game though.

MsBeverlyHills said:
i think the canes wil get their ass kicked. Its the gators year baby :)

Oh Hell fucking no! No Gators are allowed in the Thick Chick Club!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

slickdadd said:
Can't wait for that one. Who ya got people? Being a diehard canes fan I want to say the canes, but I have a hunch the streak of ownage against FSU might end tomorrow.

On the other hand Mizzou is about to lose to Troy St. lol.

Fucking Mizzou.

Top Bottom