Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men wearing tights at the gym

gorillahung

OK, I've seen a few guys wearing long spandex type of tights at the gym. I want to get a pair not because I want to show off my cute little ass but for practical reasons. I can't deadlift well in baggy clothes. The bar of course must remain in contact with my legs the entire lift. As the gym is colder this time of year, long pants are needed. In my younger days, there was an unwritten rule that men could not wear tights. Is this now acceptable? Dragging the bar up a pair of tights would be much easier for me. I thought I might get a pair only for that one day a week that I deadlift.

I always wear tights to deadlift and squat. It keeps the blood in your legs and they are extremely comfortable. My knees feel much better when squatting in tights then in shorts. Also, when wearing tights, the bar slides nicely right up your shin when doing deadlifts.

Who cares what other people think. If purchasing a set of tights helps your workout, go for it.

Who knows, there might be a couple cute girls who check out your bumb as an added bonus.

Top Bottom