Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron!! Cure for gyno?!?

Dedication777

So been doing some research on my gyno problem, and found out several people have successfully use masteron p/e to eliminate gyno?

Anyone ever tried this, heard of this or have anything to throw in?? If so what was your results?

This is too back up my research a bit.
Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate) is perhaps one of the more 'exotic' androgenic / anabolic steroids (AAS) that may be used by an athlete. Originally it was developed and used as an anti-estrogen (under the name Masteril) for the treatment of breast cancer. It was largely used in combination with the SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) Tamoxifen (aka Nolvadex) for the treatment of breast cancer, and did give a significant decrease in estrogen levels in women undergoing such treatment. It is not much used these days for such purposes, for varying reasons, however for many athletes including competitive bodybuilders in particular; Masteron remains a rather unsung favourite of AS medicines.

The fact that Masteron was being used as an anti-estrogen goes to suggest quite a lot about some properties Masteron possesses. Masteron is a derivative of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and does not convert to estrogen through means of aromatisation. It is thought that the anti-estrogenic properties of Masteron may be in part to do with either an inhibition in some way of the aromatase enzyme or an interaction with estrogen itself in a way which blocks receptor binding of the estrogen. Either way, this would put Masteron as a useful tool for the AS user who uses compounds that convert to estrogen (which most AS users do, considering testosterone is the main basis of most cycles). By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone over a Masteron-free system), but it would also negate the side-effects that result from high levels of estrogen due to aromatisation. Such side effects include the development of gynecomastia and water retention/bloating. Conversely, if Masteron actually blocks the binding of estrogen to the estrogen receptor (ER) in some way, although aromatisation of testosterone may occur, its effects would be limited due to the inability of the estrogen to bind to the ER. Thus through this mechanism, the effects of excess estrogen production through aromatisation would also be limited by use of Masteron.

Sent from dedication!

Are u still running the letro Ded? Last i remember u were gonna switch to Letro and kill it. Sorry i'm out of it but are u "on" right now so u could add mast to ur cycle?

I would say the reason its not used in other than bb circuits is its lack of success, sure its ok for some but not a complete success. When u r growing lumps or developing fatty tits. Its not about being ok. You want the best and you want immediate action. Mastron is fine on cycle. But if you have gyno u need more or u will end up needing a knife or a laser and that sucks. I have seen friends go through it. Dont play around with potentials get what works now and kill it.
Good luck bro

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Are u still running the letro Ded? Last i remember u were gonna switch to Letro and kill it. Sorry i'm out of it but are u "on" right now so u could add mast to ur cycle?

Thanks guys, and no I'm not on cycle, an yes I'm taking Letro, last week and a half, first week was 5mg now it's. 2.5, and I'll taper. .5 ED soon.
Hopin to knock this out.. Thanks for the support guys

Sent from dedication!

Masteron does have some anti-E properties, but I would not expect it to do anything to combat gyno. Letro is probably the best way to combat it unless its prolactin related.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ completely agree... if letro is not doing the trick, then i would be under the assumption there is a prolactin problem and a letro/caber or letro/prami combo would need to be ran...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ completely agree... if letro is not doing the trick, then i would be under the assumption there is a prolactin problem and a letro/caber or letro/prami combo would need to be ran...

Understandable, but how could I have a prolactin problem with my old dbol n test cycle?

I'm not saying I'd use masteron to cure gyno haha, but nice to know it has anti-e properties.

Sent from dedication!

Understandable, but how could I have a prolactin problem with my old dbol n test cycle?

I'm not saying I'd use masteron to cure gyno haha, but nice to know it has anti-e properties.

Sent from dedication!

You never laid out what cycle you were running or ran in your original post, so I mentioned that Letro is best unless you have prolactin issues because I had no idea if you had run Tren or what...just like Steve said, Tren/Masteron is pretty popular.

Since you haven't, skip that possibility. Letro is your best non surgery option

Top Bottom