Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mast Test PCT great shape 1st cycle

JLRipped

Ok my stats. I'm 22 / 6' / 200lb. / 9-10% body fat

This is my first real cycle. I say real because i ran Deca and test in fall 2011 for 10 weeks and didn't post. If I had side effects i didn't realize it but I do recall being emotional Spring of 2012. Anyway I started test prop 400 new years day 2013 ( a little over a year of natural gain training 6 days a week minimum of 15 hours). Im taking magna mass PH to pop off my cycle. at week 5 im intending on starting 9 weeks of mast 300mg bottles 1 bottle every 3 weeks. A total of a 14 week cycle.

So It's my understanding to take aromasin during my cycle to keep my natural test from shutting down and to keep my lipids under control. I have 2 weeks of HCG to blast after my last pen. Im intending on taking clomed and a natty test booster (Dominate V. 3 Black) for a month after the HCG 2 week blast.

What am I missing and why? Where am I messing up? How critical is this DAA everyone is talking about? Does anyone know about anything about that particular natty booster?

Top Bottom