Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass in Bran987's neck, make you wagers

• Thread starter Thread starter BrothaBill
  • Start date Start date
B

BrothaBill

Pays out in a month given that it will have resolved itself by then and he will have been properly evaluated by a physician.

bad taste, and worse then that the odds are shit.. with multiple outcomes they should all pay better then 1 to 1 unless there was one odds on favorite in that case it should pay less then 1 to 1 but all others would pay out huge.

out of respect for bran987 i am boycotting this.

and if I was going to bet, I would say swollen lymph node secondary to common to alergic reaction.

it was to cheer him up given the odds making, its swollen lymph nodes, no big deal EVERYONE has them

BrothaBill said:
it was to cheer him up given the odds making, its swollen lymph nodes, no big deal EVERYONE has them
i agree with you there:
1) its no big deal
2) everyone gets them, most people never notice. Bran is just very perceptive (and sensitive)

not something to bet on guys

brothabill youre such a wanker

...you KNOW its almost impossible to definitively elucidate whether its a bacterial or viral infection ;) scammer!

anyway all you non-medical guys need to relax, when youre in a med field you get normal people trying to self-diagnose all the time and they always come up with doom and gloom prognoses, when really, in 99.99% of cases its a pissy common bug. relax.

common things happening commonly, bran has a subclinical bug and has some immune cells having a get together in his lymph node. BIG DEAL

that being said, will all of your karma to me you little bastard ;)

Top Bottom