Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mariano Rivera Cy Young?

Should Mariano Rivera win the AL Cy Young this year?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bluehen

Should Mariano Rivera be the AL Cy Young awar winner? 30th straight save tonight 7 pitches, under 1 era.

No,

It will most likely be one of the White Sox pitchers unless they crumble late in the season.

If Rivera gets 50 saves, it will be a different story.

I watch him every game and it's hard for me to say that he's not the MVP let alone Cy Young award winner. I know what will happen and what should happen are two different things, like a couple of years ago when Palmeiro won the Gold Glove but only played around 25 games a first base.

I don't think so. And keep in mind, I am as die hard a Yankee fan as there is out there. There are other pitchers in the AL right now that are doing more than him and have been bigger causes for their teams' wins. Regardless, the man is amazing.

Carpenter in the NL.

Funny how Rivera blows a save the same weekend Garland and Buerhle get rocked by the Red Sox.

gotmilk said:
Carpenter in the NL.

Funny how Rivera blows a save the same weekend Garland and Buerhle get rocked by the Red Sox.

Carpenter is having an amazing year. That might be the last blown save of the year for MO but it will not be that last loss for Garland and Buerhle.

Top Bottom