Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making fun of John Kerry's campaign

metzen

"John Kerry is the ’60s peace activist who brags about his combat experience
in Vietnam.

John Kerry is the anti-war candidate who voted to go to war in Iraq. He’s the “internationalist” who believes we should only use force after passing a global test, but who voted against the first Gulf War and its international coalition.

John Kerry is the Catholic who believes life begins at conception, but who supports partial birth abortion. He’s the ACLU liberal who fears the influence of the Christian Right, but spends his Sundays campaigning from the pulpits of black churches.

John Kerry is the life-long advocate of gun control who never misses a chance to wave a shotgun over his head, even when it’s a style of shotgun he’s voted to ban.

John Kerry is the guy who says the wealthy don’t pay enough in taxes, but who paid just 12.5 percent in federal income taxes last year. The average working American family paid around 20 percent.

And that’s just the political John Kerry — the John Kerry who speaks French while campaigning in Florida. The personal John Kerry is even more bizarre".

Usual Suspects

Approve This Message

nd now, a word from our sponsor:

“Hello, I am Nobel Peace Prize winner and international diplomat Yasser Arafat. You may be familiar with my work in pizza parlors, shopping malls, and city buses in Israel. Today, I am asking you to support John Kerry for president.

“John Kerry is the overwhelming choice of my friends in the Palestinian Authority, Hamas and Hezbollah. Our organizations don’t always agree on everything, but we do agree on this: Israel must be pushed into the se … What? Oh yes — I mean ‘George W. Bush must be defeated.’

“I’m asking you to do it … for the children.

“Remember the happy, laughing children dancing in the streets of Gaza and the West Bank in September 2001? Remember the TV footage of cheering crowds proudly firing their guns into the air in Syria and Sadr City on 9/11? Well, if you want that happy vision to return to your TV set on November 3, the only vote you can cast is a vote for John Kerry.

“And don’t forget — a terrorist who is celebrating in the Mideast is one who isn’t trying to get on a plane in Massachusetts. Believe me, I know something about terrorists.

“I’m Yasser Arafat and, like the French, I approve of John Kerry.”

[CLICK]

“I’m Guy Swindle of the Swindle and Cheatham Law Firm. Have you been hurt in an accident? Have you been injured on the job? Have you recently had a flu shot and now imagine that the vaccine has caused your dental work to start receiving signals from the CIA?

“Then I urge you to vote for my good friends John Kerry and John Edwards on Tuesday.

“Hardworking, dedicated trial lawyers like me have spent millions of dollars — much of it obtained by suing doctors, hospitals, and job-creating American businesses — to promote the democratic process and get litigants like you to the polls. And you need to know that more than 95 percent of the money from America’s trial lawyers has been donated to John Kerry, John Edwards, and their friends in the Democratic Party.

“Is it because we care about the future of America’s health care system and want to see your insurance premiums come down? Is it because we’re worried about America’s economy and want entrepreneurs and business owners to keep more of their money so they can invest in new jobs?

“Uh, yeah … right.

“If you believe that trial lawyers and lawsuits are good for America, if you agree with us that America does best when its lawyers do well, then please give your support to John Kerry.

“This ad paid for by the fact that 50-70 percent of the cost of your flu shot goes to cover the liability insurance.”

[CLICK]

“I am an American soldier in Iraq. According to the latest polls, more than 75 percent of my fellow soldiers and I support the re-election of George … ”

[CLICK]

“I am a government employee. I work in America’s schools. And I support John Kerry for president. Why?

“Every day, as a school administrator, I see the damage done by George W. Bush and his war on our children. He demands that we test our students. He forces us to maintain a single standard of performance. He insists that even minority kids should be able to read and write at grade level. And who does President Bush hold responsible for the education of our children?

“Believe it or not — the schools. The man is a Neanderthal.

“John Kerry understands that we’re only educators. You can’t give us $8,000 per child and millions of dollars in new schools and equipment and then expect us to educate people! There’s a place for that kind of attitude. It’s called 'prep school.' And John Kerry knows, because both he and his children have attended some of the best private schools in America.

“And isn’t it telling that, after his experience at elite, private academies, John Kerry opposes any school choice program that would make private school available for the rest of us? That says a lot about John Kerry, doesn’t it?

“If you agree that America’s schools are achieving all that can be expected, if you’re delighted that America is finally competitive with Cyprus and Poland on international test scores, if you think we need more money and less accountability from our education professionals, then I urge you to vote for John Kerry.”

[CLICK]

Hello, America. I’m John Kerry.

Terrorists. Trial lawyers. The bureaucrats who run our failing schools. They will all have a profound effect on our nation and our future. And they all want me to be your next president. Not George W. Bush. Not Dick Cheney. Me.

I hope you will keep that in mind on Election Day.

[CLICK]

You can watch the Stolen Honor video here for free. You will need a fast connection.
http://www.stolenhonor.com/

Top Bottom