Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Major Applewhite Almost Did It!

Longhorn85

He almost won the Big XVIII championship game after Sims blew the 1st half with 3 INTs and a fumble. He should have been starting all year, he stepped in and took over like a champ. I may name my next son after him.

ttlpkg
UT Longhorns Class of '85

Applewhite is a class individual. I predict that he will run for statewide political office in Texas someday. Sims will probably be drafted high but not do well in the NFL.

ttlpkg said:
That QB I saw playing for LSU looks like a friggin' linebacker. Who is that guy?

Rohan Davey and he's breaking all kinds of SEC and LSU single season records. It's too bad he's only started 14 games in his college career. It was a mistake by the coaches to keep him on the bench prior to his senor year. He's has great potential and hopefully will get his shot in the NFL. BTW . . . he's big but he's also wearing a flap jacket underneath too.

Applewhite is definetly one of the best QB's in college football today. Simms isn't bad but i think his fathers legacy got him the starting roll. but colorado definetly earned their championship. my prediction, next year the buffaloes take the national title. watch out for craig oches from CU. he's a future NFL starter if i ever saw one.

i don't think ol' Sims is all he's cracked up to be, i mean sure he can have a great game against Baylor, but hell my lil brother's 8th grade football team could make a highlight film against baylor, if i was applewhite i would have tranfered when brown benched his ass!

I don't know if Applewhite has the tools to make it in the pros, but he deserves a shot. He will be big-time in whatever he does I'm sure.

Top Bottom