Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Made an oopsy with Deca!?!

xeqtr

I already know im going to get some shit for this post but I need the advice. This is not my first cycle, Ive done 3 before this. The last time I cycled was a year and half ago. I live on a tropical island so shipping to me takes about 3-5 weeks to get here. Okay so Ill explain what happen....

My buddy gave me a 10ml vial of Dexxa 250 and Sustanon 250 1amp...I told myself to wait and order some more test and get some PCT stuff also, easier said then done. So what do I do, of course im an idiot ....On Monday I injected half a ml of Dexxa and on thursday the other half. I know its a given not to start anything without your PCT, but I did. Ive already ordered everything I need yesterday so it will be here in 5 weeks. I was thinking would it be a good Idea to take the sus and inject it into the 10ml vial of Dexxa 250 and continue my schedule until I get my shipment. Or should I continue the Dexxa 250 since it is a slow acting ester, and doesnt kick in till about 3-4 weeks, should I wait till week 4 and inject the 1amp of sus...by that time my shipment should almost be here.

I messed already because I know my body wont be producing any natural test...its a weird situation and completely immature, I just want to know the best option. Thank you

1. first off your body won't produce natural test even if you inject the sustanon. your LH is headed to 0 either way. weird concept i know but testosterone doesn't prevent suppression, thats the #1 bro science thing bantered on fitness forums. people actually think if you inject test that you won't become suppressed
2. what are your stats?
3. just stop injecting until you get all your stuff on hand, its such a small amount that your body will be able to clear it out without any problems. keep on injecting though and it will be a diff story
4. what is your pct? how do you plan on controlling progesterone? i will bet any amount of money you can borrow and get that your pct is shit and you have no clue what progesterone is or how to control it. not really your fault, but its the shitty AAS forums out there that parrot mis-information. just please tell me you aren't running nolva with a 19-nor

I ordered another 10ml of Dexxa and some more sus...My PCT I ordered clomid/nolva, this is my first time using deca. Ive researched but like you said everything contradicts itself....to be honest with I dont want to just stop and wait 5 weeks till it gets here. Its like a psychological feeling once I injected, I work harder for some reason. Im 5'11, 195 , and 12% bf...

how old are you?

why are you stacking nolva with a 19nor? explain the reason for that. also why would you stack 2 SERM's together for pct. they both do the same thing, why would you need two? would be like buying 2 tickets for 2 movies that both start at 9pm. you can only see 1

i'm trying to teach you how to cycle correctly, i'm not trying to give you a hard time. if you research and learn a little something from my questions then that is a step up for you on the knowledge pole.. you said you researched.. where??!! it surely wasn't on here

your stats are mediocre for a lifter. and if you cannot get motivated without injecting steroids then you really have to re-evaluate your love for this lifestyle. steroids are to get you to the next level, not to motivate you to get off the couch and into the gym.

Im 24, to be completely honest with Ive only cycled on sus the previous times and I got that info about clomid and nolva together from a buddy...I didnt start researching about deca and what you need to use for PCT after I injected...but any good source of info, or what I should use...would be greatly appreciated.

yeah do me a favor and never take advice from a 'buddy' lol. that isn't research man. so pretty much your research was listening to someone who has no clue what they are doing but thinks they do. thats fine, we all listen to friends too much when we are young.. atleast you are being honest and not trying to bullshit me.

as far as pct, PM me your info again and as much stuff as you can. and i will mold you a pct.. but please don't PM me if you don't plan on taking my advice to heart and are just gonna take your 'buddies' advice. not fair to others who are paying me good money for advice.

same goes for anyone else reading this. i won't be very much available next week so if you want me to set you up then its a good idea to PM me asap

I do workout hard, and I love fitness...I didnt mean by that statement that I sat on the couch and wasnt motivated. Everyone is different and has a different mind set, when im cycling I tend to normally push harder and think im stronger because im on steroids. Its just that feeling after I inject, sorry I lack the knowledge and experience of using steroids...thats why I posted to be educated and someone like you who has the knowledge and experience can lead me in the right direction.

cool I returned your PM.

its actually good motivation on these forums, so stick around. but yeah i know what you mean. i find changing gyms every now and then, and changing up my music often that i listen to helps. and obviously changing up workouts too.. if you do the same shit day in and day out its gonna get boring. no different than a runner who just runs the same track everyday rather than running trails and off road

but like i said the key is being around dudes like here on EF that eat this shit up everyday and are hardcore. we will keep you motivated bro trust me lol

Top Bottom