Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LSU's National Championship hopes go ni nites

tigger5.jpg

Who's afraid of teh tigerz?

ASU goes down, LSU goes down. kansas and missouri play tomorrow so one of them has to drop out of the top 5.

Now if WVU loses to UConn and the Kansas-Missouri winner loses the Big 12 title game....you never know. My Georgia Dogs could be in the BCS title game. :)

Or, if Tennessee loses to Kentucky then UGA plays LSU in the SEC title game.

Dial_tone said:
ASU goes down, LSU goes down. kansas and missouri play tomorrow so one of them has to drop out of the top 5.

Now if Tennessee loses to Kentucky, WVU loses to UConn and the Kansas-Missouri winner loses the Big 12 title game....you never know. My Georgia Dogs could be in the BCS title game....if they beat LSU:)

That is a crazy statement but very possible this year. I can see Kentucky winning, and Oklahoma winning the title game but I doubt WV will get knocked off. If they do though then Ohio State verses Georgia would be a great national championship game, I'd put money on the bulldogs.

Megalomaniac said:
That is a crazy statement but very possible this year. I can see Kentucky winning, and Oklahoma winning the title game but I doubt WV will get knocked off. If they do though then Ohio State verses Georgia would be a great national championship game, I'd put money on the bulldogs.

Actually I need Kentucky to beat Tenn for UGA to get to the SEC title game, but that doesn't have to happen for UGA to get the BCS title game. It might be better if they don't because UGA won't beat LSU in the SEC championship, much less beat OSU.

Dial_tone said:
Actually I need Kentucky to beat Tenn for UGA to get to the SEC title game, but that doesn't have to happen for UGA to get the BCS title game. It might be better if they don't because UGA won't beat LSU in the SEC championship, much less beat OSU.

Ya I never really looked at it that way, that is interesting. If Tenn can winn and then both Kansas and Mizzou get knocked off(which will happen because they play each other and the Sooners are better than both of them) all you need is WV to lose.

Basically I'm saying that UGA will play for the national championship as long as WV can lose.(I doubt that will happen though)

Top Bottom