Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Loser Bowl! Monday Night Football - Dallas vs Washington

frorider6

Dennis Miller made a funny comment. "It's no fluke that these guys are 0 and 4".

These teams were getting no respect from MNF. I mean, they had Richard Simmons in the opening of the show telling one of the QB's (don't remember who) how to throw a football!

And it was a pretty bad game. Seemed like a lot of injuries and a lot of weird angle awkward hits going on.

SMOOT!

YEAH...I ESPECIALLY LIKE WHEN THE HORSE ABOUT KNOCKED THE KICKER DOWN...HILLARIOUS...I HATE DALLAS AND TH REDSKINS...

I didn't get to see the most exciting quarter. I skipped the 4th to go and have sex with my girlfriend.

I don't really care for either team but as I watched, I wanted to skins to win because they were playing a better game.

Kickers get no respect. :FRlol:

I went and I thought is played out great. Super defence. I bet many of you would say bad offense, but they did not say that back in the 60's. Defense was the name of the game. THE BEST POINT IS THE COWBOYS WON!

Top Bottom