Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looks like the Yankee Empire has fallen apart

fistfullofsteel

$200 million a year payroll and not the juggernaut they once were. Looks like they might not even make the playoffs. That would just break my heart. :lmao: Their fans fell off the wagon faster than the Cowboys fans.

They're far from done, and this season is far from over. The real problem with the Yankees is the amount of high profile players that seem to care more about themselves than the team. Everyteam has one to a few of these on their teams, but the Yankees take that to another level which IMO is hurting them. The Blue Jays are a good hitting club, but I think they will come up a little short this year due to pitching depth and experience. The Red Sox have their own problems with only three starters. The AL east is going to be a dogfight.

fistfullofsteel said:
$200 million a year payroll and not the juggernaut they once were. Looks like they might not even make the playoffs. That would just break my heart. :lmao: Their fans fell off the wagon faster than the Cowboys fans.

A) the payroll thing is OOOOLLLLDDDD
B) dude, the season is FAR from over. NO WAY can you make a judgement like that right now
C) not sure what fans you mean, but I haven't seen any fall off the wagon. pissed? yes. frustrated? yes.

D) We've been missing TWO of our TOP sluggers most of the season and our starting 2nd baseman who should have been ROTY last year! and we're still close to 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fistfullofsteel said:
Their fans fell off the wagon faster than the Cowboys fans.
WHAAA?????????????? since when do Cowboys fans EVER stop loving the Cowboys?!?!?! It's the rest of the country that jumps on and off of our cocaine filled jocks

Top Bottom