Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to retain muscle primo-or-var/test cyp

envycj

Stats
5'11
BF% 11.5
hey there, first time poster..I am already as strong as I want to be (considering my joints of course)and I am looking to cut while maintaining or even build maintainable muscle and cut BF down to 5-7%. Any recommendations on a cycle including test cyp. and anavar OR primo(limited funds) for someone who is slightly prone to hairloss and very prone to weight gain(adipose)I do NOT want to bulk up maybe only in specific cosmetic areas.I would appreciate any info, A proper PCT recomendation would also be nice.
Thanks
JC

Well both primo and var is very expensive compounds so I don't really understand the choice given budgetary concerns.

If the goal isn't more strength and u're concerned about ur joints as well the obvious choice of the two is primo.

What is your age? proper PCT and diet-training will determine whether you keep your gains

Hey thanks for the reply, I am 21 as of last week
I have test c on hand from a friend. I wanted primo or var so i could avoid sides as my hairline is a huge concern. I hear test should be run with ALL cycles so it was a no brainer. What other recommendations to be run with test c for cutting while minimizing side effects as much as possible. I have a little bit of natural gyno so its obviously a concern as well. I wanted more permanent muscle gains and fat losses so primo and var seemed to be the right choices. By joints I mean that I have been hovering around the 400 bench mark and dont want to exceed it but KEEP it while losing fat and toning auxilary muscles. thanks

Top Bottom