Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long-Term Testosterone Side Effect - chances of permanent infertility?

Dead Man Inc

I don't know if any of u have read the massive thread over at animalkits.be about long term test usage following this method:

Basically - enanthate 500mg - 1000mg per week for 4 weeks (can be stacked with something if u like)
then...

cruise period - 250mg enanthate for 3 weeks with clomid and armidex

then...
repeat and repeat for as long as u so desire!

This method sounds appealing to me and seems a sensible enough way for year-round use.

However... my major worry is possible permanent infertility caused by this method, even once you've come off for months.

Looking for opinions on this!

Thanks guys!

:bat: DMI :bat:

MOD @ http://www.bloodsweatsteel.net

There was considerable debate on that thread about whether this actually allows your HPTA to normalize. Most think not. Therefore, if it doesn't, you risk all the things that go along with long-term shut-down. One of those is potentially infertility. :rolleyes:

I am interested in this topic as well. I was thinking for staying on for about 6 months but this is my major concern, i'm still young and want to have kids some day. How about some feedback from guys that run long cycles? Anyone been permanently shut down?

This is something i would like to know more about.
Arnold has kids and he sure used a fair old amount. I know people at the gym who have been heavy steroid users for decades and still have children so i really really dont know. Anyone shed some light on this?

You're still going to be shut down- so like genarr said it's just like one long cycle.... how long it would take for your natural test being shut down to cause infertility is something i have no idea about though.

Ive heard lots of guys staying on for awhile and being alright, but it's certainly a risk.

Metal Gear stated in a thread that he got his girl pregnant while on a prolonged cycle...............damn, that would have been a big little son of a bitch!!!:eek2: That kid would have had 5" bi in the oven!

:FRlol:

Top Bottom