Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lions vs pats... is that tony eason or steve grogan?? andre tippet?

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

irving fryar?

god damn, now i remember why the pats changed uni's.... they are kinda cool though, and it could be worse... we could be watchign the bucs...

When they first changed I thought the new uni's were dumb as hell. But they grew on me. I did like seeing the old school uni's today though, they looked cool!!!

Nah if it was Grogan or Eason you would be seeing Mike Singletary and Richard Dent sacking them every other play.

85 Superbowl....does it get any better?

Hannibal said:
Nah if it was Grogan or Eason you would be seeing Mike Singletary and Richard Dent sacking them every other play.

85 Superbowl....does it get any better?

No it doesn't, those were the days. Watching Walter Payton run was always a treat.

I was wondering if it was a special occasion for the old school jerseys or not. Lions were wearing old school duds too, and plain helmets.

strider364 said:
No it doesn't, those were the days. Watching Walter Payton run was always a treat.

Walter Payton was a legend...no doubt. But watching Buddy Ryan' 46 Defense was more fun...

strider364 said:

Walter Payton was my favorite football player ever. If I could ever meet on person in my existance, it would've been him. HE WAS THE SHIT. Though I'm a huge Patriot fan, I was a Bears fan till the day Payton retired. I actually routed for the Bears in that Superbowl, everyone hated me for that, but oh well!!! But now I'm Patriots all the way, do I hear REPEAT?

Tarhell, it was throw back jersey day, so the teams wore their old school jerseys from years back!!!

Tarheel said:
I was wondering if it was a special occasion for the old school jerseys or not. Lions were wearing old school duds too, and plain helmets.

it's thanksgiving week... so it's a throwback "classics" week.. niners wore em too.. so did dallas and skins (all year). and the broncos had their 3rd jerseys on.. BRIGHT!!!

as long as chicago and the pack dont go oldschool.. i'm happy.

hannibal, I agree completely, that was a dominating defense, McMicheal and Hampton, I miss that defense alot.

Pats fan, I have heard that Walter Payton was one of the friendliest and classiest sports figure their was. It would have been a pleasure to meet him in person.

Top Bottom