Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido and one way of getting it back

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I know many of us "due to our AAS use" suffer from libido issues. Either our libidos gets too high for a short time and then returns to normal. Or our libidos suffer bad and go to shit. Again all due to the imbalances we do to ourselves.

But recently I discovered that there is a way to increase not only libido. But also overall health, happiness and sense of well-being. And that way is to get a NEW life.

What do I mean? Recently my wife and I of 15 years of marriage seperated. It was my decision to leave the house and her. It was the hardest thing I ever did in my life. And I suffered greatly for the first few days for doing this.

But recently, things have changed for the better for me. I changed my diet and health supplements around. I changed up my training routine. I train much harder now as well. I'm back to training first thing in the morning. In the evening, before the sun sets down. I take a 20 minute walk along the beach. And right after the walk, I go take a one hour MMA training session a few minutes away from the beach.

Also, I have stopped hanging around people that have nothing to offer to me. I've stopped being around their influences. And their negative lifestyles. I now have new friends that offer me a lot to learn. And of course teach me positive things.

I'm also doing the things I love to do the most. Not only by myself, but also with these positive friends. I'm playing sports with them. I'm training with them. I'm fighting MMA with them. I'm going to sports bars with them. I'm also playing video games with them (or by myself). Also going to the movies. And sometimes to small clubs.

With all these positive changes I have done in my life, I have changed for the better. Not only am I more happier. Not only am I more positive in everything I do. But I noticed that I also sleep a WHOLE LOT BETTER! I sleep only 6 hours. But wake up feeling so alive.

With all said and done. MY LIBIDO HAS GONE THROUGH THE ROOF!!!

I'm getting erections just about everywhere I am. I wake up...boom there it is. And it hurts! And the damn won't go down for a long ass time. And I really got to pee in the morning. I'm in the shower...boom! Erection again! I'm getting dressed. Again erection! I'm driving. Another erection! And these suckers won't go down. Just the other day I had to go train in the morning and i was in the car for 20 minutes waiting for this hardon to go down. And I really had to get training as I can waste time in the morning.

My libido has gone insane from the change in lifestyle. LOL! Man! Earlier today, when I got out of a store. A chubby but decent looking chic approached me giving away a flier. I sware I almost got a boner right there! I had to run to my car. Because if I my dick started to get a chubby...I knew I would be in trouble. Can you imagine me running to my car with this boner buldging through my pants?? Lol

I haven't changed any hormones around. Just my lifestyle. Got rid of the garbage. Got new positives. Changed my whole attitude around. And started to do the activities and hobbies I always enjoyed.

All this has caused a HUGE increase in libido! Its fucking amazing how much my lfe has changed. And yet my body and mind are really appreciating what I've done. And as a result of me being good to myself. It has rewarded me back with great happiness, sense of well-being, sleep. And most important...an amazing libido!

I ain't going to lie. But very frequent masterbation is becoming a daily and habitual routine. Lol. Hey! Got to get the poison out. Right??? Lol

But I admit, this masterbation doesn't entirely quench the thirst. It just alleviates the pain for a while.per se. My body is really asking for a mate. Perhaps mating season is upon me? Lol

Moral of this long ass story.....

Perhaps adjusting our hormones or taking medications not the answer for a lagging libido but herhaps just a change of lifestyle. By doing more healthier things. And doing things YOU enjoy doing in life. The way you want to. How you want to. When you want to.

lol I don't know if this is serious or a joke and I should laugh

I have this perfect life,perfect car,perfect girl, Italian kitchen just bought and funny friends to hang out with.
When my hormones got down due to AAS trust me its down. But I believe having good lifestyle makes you think nothing but bang chics on your sight.

Great post buddy! and I agree whole heartedly!!

Sounds like a rebound from 15 years of sexual suppression in your marriage? The sudden freedom to bang whoever you want without guilt can feel very liberating and exciting.

Yeah but I haven't banged anyone yet. Even though I'm through with my wife. My heart is still with her. Only time will seperate me.

Yeah but I haven't banged anyone yet. Even though I'm through with my wife. My heart is still with her. Only time will seperate me.

I hear that brother.. :S Shit'll be good in time.. you'll see...

bangn some randon chicks would be the best way to get over her....you know what they say " the only thing better than pu$$y is new pu$$y" lol:qt:

Top Bottom