Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let's talk a little football!!

Badkins21

Let's get our mind off of the tragedy for a second...

I like:

NFL
-----
Raiders +1.5
Dolphins
--I think the Raiders looked great, although were a little sloppy against the Chiefs. I don't think the Dolphins showed that much against the Titans...
Ravens -7
Bengals
--The Bengals won't score...
Chargers
Cowboys +3.5
--Quincy Carter...BREAKS OUT, BABY, YEAH!!
Broncos -8
Cardinals
--T.D. IS BACK!

NCAA
-----
Wisconsin +3
Penn State
--Penn State sucks this year...just like last year!
Oklahoma State
Texas A&M -10.5
--If you have to ask...(Seriously, though, OSU has shown nothing this year...)
Florida State -17
North Carolina
--Texas beat 'em by 30...'nuff said.

Throw up some of your picks...

Badkins21 said:
Oklahoma State
Texas A&M -10.5
--If you have to ask...(Seriously, though, OSU has shown nothing this year...)

Ha! And -ahem- how did McNeese State, yes the non-Division 1 school do vs. the Fightin' Texas Aggies? Can you say come from behind nailbiter?

If you are an aggie, you can, lol. :) But you will throw up some lame excuse as to why McNeese State is underrated. :)

I love aggies, they are so funny.

Hush you...We're 2-0, and that's all that matters. I know we're not huntin' for the national championship like that YOUR school -- ahem -- t.u., but we've still got some game--and at Kyle Field, with the crowd in red, white, and blue (each deck one color), the Aggies will come to play!!

I would bet on Texas, hell I did last week, but -35 is a bit steep, even for me.

I thought Fresno St. had a bye this week? Who are they playing? I had a bet on them for this last weekend, but due to the circumstances...

I haven't seen a UCLA game, who are they up against this week?

Badkins21 said:
and at Kyle Field, with the crowd in red, white, and blue (each deck one color), the Aggies will come to play!!

Yeah, I was hanging out with some friends of mine who are aggies, they told me about this. I think it's pretty cool of y'all to do.

Just giving you shit on the other stuff, lol.

The Aggies are on their way to one of their worst seasons as far as expectations. It will culminate in a shellacking by the Horns.

You're right about Quincy Carter, I think he will show a lot of improvement this week.

The Vikings need to rebound.

I don't like the Raiders, but they'll beat Miami.

NC will upset Florida State

I was at the Last A&M/UT(TU) game at Kyle field

needless to say since it was my first I was taken in complete awe as that game was better then any other game I had been at Kyle Field to watch...

No matter how bad A&M might play I will never consider them out of it when it's played at Kyle field

Needless to say OU had a tough game against them last year there and I had them picked to breeze through every game except that one...I never have picked a season so right for a team like I did for OU last year. This year I will pick them to win the Red River shootout and Watch the OU defense turn Chris Simms into a Passenger on the sideline for Applewhite to try and save. I dont think Texas Defense will be all that except for that Super Fr thats playing now.

quincy carter breaks out???? what are you people smokin'????

tell me, because i truly am ignorant on this subject, WHY do aggies think it's so clever (and such a putdown) to call us T.U.??? seriously.

i hope the aggies win all their games...'til they play the horns.

carolina over fsu???? methinks not. maybe they'll cover, though.

i'm hopin' the dolphins will avenge last year's loss to the raiders...they're awfully tough at home in september....

I don't get people. How did the raiders show a lot and dolphins not. The raiders barely got by the chiefs. The dolphins completely shut down the predicted super bowl champion. They held them to nothing on offense. And when attacking, basically moved the ball at will. Give them some credit. I thought hands down they had the most impressive performance last week aside from maybe denver.

Top Bottom