Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legal sups vs AAS

pit1776

Hello all!

First things first, I am a newbie and this is my first post ever. I have however been researching and looking on different forums for quite a while now and am coming to the pros for some real advice.

I see most newbs getting hit pretty hard about cycle questions but I want to state I have been researching and asking these questions are part of my research and your answers will be taken seriously.

I have questions about a cycle but I first want to say I am in the military and get drug tested so please comment if anyone knows if any of the supps I will be asking about will ever pop on a standard military urine test.

Ok some background, I am almost 30 yrs old and have been working out for 10 years. The most important type of fitness for me is endurance and strength since it is more important to the military that your strong and fast over big. I also have my diet down and eat healthy with lots of proteins and carbs.

I have never done any real cycle or much of any supplement outside of the regular bcaa's, protein, etc.. but once did mdrol and got absolutely nothing out of it. So I have worked out regularly but have now hit a wall and since I am getting older I have decided that the only way to go is with steroids. I do not believe they are dangerous as long as used safely and have been looking into anavar and/or winnstrol tabs along with clenbuterol for a first cycle. Now I am sure I will get hit hard for not adding in any Test but since I have not cycled before I am not ready for an inject but understand I probably will at some point but for now..

can someone please give me some advice on what would be a better first cycle anavar/clen or winny/clen ... oral only followed up by a PCT. I understand it would be better to use test but I dont want to inject right now so I am looking for what is best to get cut, lose fat, harden up, and gain solid lean muscle.

I saw another comment that not running test with those will not be good on your willy and testes so I also want to know if this is safe by itself? I plan on running an 8 wk cycle.

Another very serious question I have is about legal sups which I have been looking over a lot of comments and reviews and most people talk very highly about them such as Epi-strong, helladrol, kata, anabeta elite, and DAA and HCgenerate. How do these supplements compare to steroids?

I have tried legal/herbal stuff before and have never seen much from it so I want to know if these are legit and actually work for people? If so, can people recommend me a stack and which supps will work the best? Also how much more would I get out of the sups stack over a steroid stack?

Top Bottom