Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lebron.

• Thread starter Thread starter HighIntensity
  • Start date Start date
H

HighIntensity

king james has arrived...Looked real good opening night, the cavs blow but Lebron is the real deal. Now all the need is some toughness inside.

I see him slowly realizing his teamates cannot finish off of his excellent passing skills and slowing doing an 1987 MJ, scoring at will.

if I see that god damned commercial again, where he pauses before driving, I am gonna throw my TV out the window.

hardrock said:
if I see that god damned commercial again, where he pauses before driving, I am gonna throw my TV out the window.

true

LJ looked like he was more excited than the rest of the guys on the court.

Other guys are still shaking off the rust, and starting slowly...as if they are aware of the length and grind of an 82 game season.

LJ was clearly more energetic than the other 9 guys on the floor; partially due to being 18 and partially due to exuberance.

He made some nice jumpers and some other plays, and is clearly among the league's top athletes. His game is still very rough though...watch Kobe when he is in late season form by comparison.

LJ is still learning the game...but he's a promising young future star.

i think he will be good, but as not great as they all say....hope for the best for the dde

he dont look 18 ....old looking kid'

cavs new uniforms suck

i like the old ones

Top Bottom