Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Late 30's 2ND cycle advice...

Getbigorcrytryn

I'm getting ready to gear up again and start my 2ND cycle. .technically it's my 3rd. But the 1st. Was a short dbol only cycle...my last cycle I started with 30 mlg dbol , 500 mlg test e , a month in I added 500 mlg tren..I gained 20 lbs on this cycle. But when I went off , I did no post therapy and crashed super hard , lost 15 lbs of my gains and zero energy and zero sex drive. I need serious advice here.. I have a super high metabolism , I do construction / hwy and bridge work so I'm super active .. I want to bulk but still have hard defined muscles. I'm 5'9" 170 lbs right now after losing all my gains last round.my goal is about 190-195... My diet is ok..not great because that is where the least of my knowledge is ..how to eat .... Help people.

I would suggest the following:
1. Get your diet in check.
2. Train hard.
3. Rest enough ... your body repairs itself while you sleep.
4. With 1-3 in check, you can actually run a good, simple and clean cycle as per below:

Week 1-12: Test Cyp @ 500mg/week
Week 1-4: DBol @ 30mg/day Mo-Fri (reason being Sat & Sun lets your liver rest and it helps you feel better)
Week 11-12: Add HCG @ 500iu Mon and again on Thu
Week 1-12: Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD

As for good PCT protocol, you can spend some time on the PCT forum - you'll learn a lot. :) You can read through those and draw up a PCT you think is good, post it on here and we'll help you from there. Not being nasty or anything, but I do prefer for members to learn while helping them. Below is the link to the PCT Forum.

PCT Post Steroid Cycle Therapy - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

Top Bottom