Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lance Armstrong

Gilbyag

...still under investigation for using "band substances" after last years win, and now gets his 3rd. My .02, you know the boy is "ON".

Good for him! Cuz you know the rest of riders were "on". I cant beleive these some of these people are so stupid...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha, I just read what I wrote... see what happens when your interrupted... I think I couldve put "these" in atleast one more time.

Last edited:
Jan Ulrich must have been on some rocket fuel shit when he beat Indurain a few years back

He was superhuman in that Tour and that RACE ALONE

hes never been the same since or before

you are right

I think "band substances" might be like booze and pot.
"banned substances" on the other hand are likely the performance enhancing stuff.

I know he is on shit, they all are.

he is still fucking incredible - the drugs - as we should all recognize - only do a little bit for you, so he is just a fucking beast with an amazing tolerance for pain and he works his ass off....
and then there is the genetics thing that he was blessed with.

he is a nice guy and fucking incredible athlete

HappyScrappy said:
I think "band substances" might be like booze and pot.
"banned substances" on the other hand are likely the performance enhancing stuff.

I know he is on shit, they all are.

he is still fucking incredible - the drugs - as we should all recognize - only do a little bit for you, so he is just a fucking beast with an amazing tolerance for pain and he works his ass off....
and then there is the genetics thing that he was blessed with.

he is a nice guy and fucking incredible athlete

word to your mother... :fro:

no! my mom's a whore and you guys all know that.
cyclist... what sort of shit... bastards.
it's whore or nothing.

JohnnyO can probably give us the best idea of what Lance was on.

do they still use EPO or do they use... actually I think I read that they don't they use this new stuff that is safer and harder to detect.

I think they should start giving performance deteriorating drugs like pgf2 right before all events and then see who is really good.
although in the case of pgf2, you could just load up on asprin and I think that negates much of what it does

Yeah you have to remember that Armstrong had cancer not too long ago and look at him now, that is some come back alright.

Indurain had a resting heart rate of 28bpm and they recorder his power output at over 500watts, I think his lungs could hold over 2.5litres of air, something stupid

those guys really are superhuman

Lance is still under observation for his cancer.
In addition to racing many times a year.
His coach says he's tested for banned substances at least 20 times a year.
Yes his training methods are wierd, he weighs Everything he eats, knows Exactly how many calories, protien etc he's taking in,
he sleeps in a high altitude simulation tent which makes his blood hold more oxygen
so I'm sure he's taking suplements we're not used to seeing at GNC,
but I'm also sure he isn't taking any substances that are illegal for competition.
If you're tested 20 times a year, just when do you get to do an illegal cycle?
(Testicular cancer and Prostate cancer patients are the Last people that should be taking testosterone or HGH).

there's a similar thread over on bolex about this. some guy claims to be a former cyclist and mentioned how the governing body will do midnight raids and daily testing for all of the top atheletes, including lance and ulrich. i have no idea, but lance is still the man.

Top Bottom