Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers will win tonite

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
That is all.

I am more or less rooting for sac kings, but l.a. will still win, when it comes down to it.

One more thing, if it came down to l.a. and boston, I'd want l.a. because Paul Pierce is too arrogant, I think he said that no one can take him one on one. He is too young to be making statements like that. Overall, I want the kings to win, then new jersey, then l.a.

Yes, Pierce is arrogant, but it's due to his age. He's young and doesn't know better. He scored the most points this year, was the second leading scorer per game, scored more points this year than any other Celtic in history (and there's a ton of hall of famers there) and leads the team in most statistics. On his bad days he scores 25. But, he never should have said that nobody can stop him, cuz the ref's are too good at that. Everytime he drives to the hoop it's a charge. I believe that nobody wants to see another Celtics/Lakers championship again, and since the Lakers are so dominant it is easier to keep the Celtics out.

I have never had anything against Jason Kidd, but he has to have the gayist free throw routine I've seen. I know the sentiment is cool, but the routine sucks. He needs something new.

Fuck the lakers, I still don't know why they kept the name "Lakers" when they moved from here, there are no fucking lakes in LA, here there is almost 15k

shit I cant believe the lakers lost! Well the lakers will win the series still.

Fuck Minnesota baketbal the TWOLVES SUCK!!!

Why do the wolves lose in the 1st roun every year??-cause they hae 1 good player and 11shitty ones

Top Bottom