Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers goin down!

Yep, I like watching a good D. Most people think its boring, but I like watching the offensive high flyin pretty boys (kobe) get stuffed.
So when are you taking that vacation in Seattle seashell?

jestros said:
Yep, I like watching a good D. Most people think its boring, but I like watching the offensive high flyin pretty boys (kobe) get stuffed.
So when are you taking that vacation in Seattle seashell?

Shaq was playing well tonight, not sure why they didn't get him the ball more.. ?? At any rate, I'm glad Pistons won. Ben Wallace needs to address the hair situation he's having, and Rasheed needs to not grow a beard when it's all patchy, looks like he's molting.

Seattle hmm? :qt:

Seashell said:
Shaq was playing well tonight, not sure why they didn't get him the ball more.. ?? At any rate, I'm glad Pistons won. Ben Wallace needs to address the hair situation he's having, and Rasheed needs to not grow a beard when it's all patchy, looks like he's molting.

Seattle hmm? :qt:
Well, I dont know if I want to break the game down by hair styles. :D As long as the play well
You know we got some real nice seashore in the Northwest!

yes, lakers ar kinda fuckd. never underestimate what they can do at home, if they can make it there.

yao ming for world president!!

Top Bottom