Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers Appreciation Thread

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Discuss.

I dispise the lakers. Never have liked them, Im a bucks fan, but we suck ass, thank god we got a decent gm now. Im pulling for the celts, they have so many former bucks, cassell, allen. that was the biggest mistake ever trading away ray allen.

biggernu said:
I dispise the lakers. Never have liked them, Im a bucks fan, but we suck ass, thank god we got a decent gm now. Im pulling for the celts, they have so many former bucks, cassell, allen. that was the biggest mistake ever trading away ray allen.

Right.... because he has been super clutch all playoffs.... :rolleyes:

Anyways... I'm not a huge Laker fan... In fact I don't really like them at all. I'm a Kings fan. But I am a basketball fan and the lakers play some damn good bball. Plus I want to see that classic match up of Lakers Celtics.

the_alcatraz said:
Ok. It's called Appreciation. like heeelllooooo
i wish that car stunt kobe did would have gone wrong and he was seriously injured.

Basikstylz said:
Right.... because he has been super clutch all playoffs.... :rolleyes:

Anyways... I'm not a huge Laker fan... In fact I don't really like them at all. I'm a Kings fan. But I am a basketball fan and the lakers play some damn good bball. Plus I want to see that classic match up of Lakers Celtics.

Good bro material

i appreciate that they covered the spread for me. i could care less if they actually had won or not. though i do hate the spurs more.

Top Bottom