Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lakers 105 Mavericks 103

Fast Twitch Fiber

WTF? How in the hell did that happen. I had $50 bet on the Lakers at +2. They were down by 26 after the third quarter. I left the room for a few minutes, certain I was going to lose my money, I came back and it was a 10 point game. Unbelievable!

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
WTF? How in the hell did that happen. I had $50 bet on the Lakers at +2. They were down by 26 after the third quarter. I left the room for a few minutes, certain I was going to lose my money, I came back and it was a 10 point game. Unbelievable!

because the Mavericks have no heart. As good as they are, to let a team come back when down by 26 going into the fourth quarter shows a lack of heart. I'm from Dallas and love to watch them play, but they fold when the pressure gets to intense. They are soft. That comeback was the biggest in NBA history. The Mavericks will not be able to get over it mentally.

lakers have big brother strength of dallas or something...i can't believe they blew that game

u guys forget the lakers are 3-time NBA CHAMPS!!!!! Hey I told a guy today at the gym that the lakers could beat the mavericks by playing an underaverage ballgame, and thats exactly what happened, in the fourth quarter alone the lakers won the game! I also told him this would be a start of a winning streak for the lakers and then they would level off!

I was wondering when the Lakers would start to win games again. Hopefully this will get them going in the right direction. The Mavs had only lost one game all season.

I think that actually says something about the heart and determination of the LAKERS...All the decks stacked,they never folded.If they start getting in synch once again,I think they will surprise a lot of folks.It's a matter of getting an old rhythm back,and keeping these fuckers from getting injured,lol.

Top Bottom