Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L.A. vs N.Y.

SoreArms

Dodgers vs. Yankees starts tonight.
logo_interleague_250x220.gif

I've been looking forward to this series all season. Although, now I'm a little disappointed with the pitchers L.A. has lined up against the Yankees this weekend.

Friday
Weaver vs. Vazques
It's going to be interesting to see how Weaver does aganist his old team. Kevin Brown was origianlly going to pitch for the Yankees, but (luckily) he's on the DL.

Sat.
Nomo Vs. Halsey
This one is a give away. Nomo, IMO, is done. Unless the Dodgers bring big bats to this game and can counter the 5 or 6 six runs that Nomo will give up in the first 3 innings, this one will most likely go to the Yankees.

Sun.
Lima vs. (I couldn't find who the Yanks are pitching)
This is probably the best pitcher that Dodgers have in this matchup. Lima is doing well right now and is coming off a couple of big wins. Hopefully Sunday will still be Lima time.

The Yankees have the best record in Baseball right now, the Dodgers are on top of the NL west, but it is a weak division this year, so it doesn't mean much. These two teams also sport the best closers in baseball, although the Dodgers have the best overall bullpen in baseball. If the Dodgers can take a lead into the 6th, the bullpen can take it into cruise control for a win.

I wish I could attend, but this series has been sold out since before the season started. I can just imagine the roudiness and violence that is going to ensue in the outfield pavillions.

Either way, it's going to be an exciting series.

Post up you pin striped bitches!

Go Dodger blue!!!

Top Bottom