Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kyle Turley is the Man!!!!!

Longhorn85

Did anyone see that brawl last night in the Saint/Jets game? Turley looked like some kind of Nordic god or something out there. I've never seen an Offensive Lineman protect his QB like that. He is a real team player and I am glad he threw that helmet across the field. Damien Robinson is lucky his head wasn't still in the helmet!

that dude came close to losing his head. You could clearly see he was trying to rip his head off. That's what OL are supposed to do, protect your QB like he was a family member. Fuck Yeah!!

Yeah, he cleary did. But it was one of those moments where you just say "fuck it" There are some things more important than a game, and protecting one of your fellow players against an assault is one of them. I'm sure the Saints will be a better team in the long run as a result of what Turley did.

ttlpkg said:
Yeah, he cleary did. But it was one of those moments where you just say "fuck it" There are some things more important than a game, and protecting one of your fellow players against an assault is one of them. I'm sure the Saints will be a better team in the long run as a result of what Turley did.

Well I wouldn't say he clearly lost the game. After all, they could have screwed that opportunity up from the six yard line anyway.

But . . . what he did do is show the rest of the NFL that we're not going to take shit off the rest of the teams, and any opponent facing us be prepared to get punched in the mouth !!!

Hopefully the rest of the Saints got the message loud and clear and follow suit. Maybe not to get fined but crack some heads on the field.

Got to love smash mouth football . . . Geaux Saints !!!

Kryp2o said:
. what he did do is show the rest of the NFL that we're not going to take shit off the rest of the teams, and any opponent facing us be prepared to get punched in the mouth !!!

I'd hate to be the defensive lineman lining up vs Turley next week!

I can't believe Hasslett said he thought about cutting him. That's a bunch of bullshit. Robinson was fined $20,000 and Turley $25,000.

Top Bottom