Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe offered 83 million tax free from Greece team

• Thread starter Thread starter lartinos
  • Start date Start date
L

lartinos

also inlcudes villa in the mediteranean and full service staff.
Not sure how many years, but he'd basically have whatever the hell he wanted. But he'll turn it down.

wow, what an offer. they really want him.

thing is, he'd bring in the revenue to cover the cost.

he's just a guy that plays basketball well.

it's crazy the price someone will pay to see another person play basketball for their team.

hes still a deginerate rapist that bought his way out of trouble

It's no joke over there, when I was in athens the bars/open style food spots would have their pro games on. Their national team was one of the only teams to beat team USA. The games looked very entertaining, I can see how people could get into it.

i just saw my cowboys thread was moved to the sports forum, lol.
The last sports related post before mine in there (my doesn't count really cuz I posted it here) was FIVE days ago, lol.
I don't care if this one gets moved too, i'd careless if it was locked or deleted.... same shit lol

like he needs the money.

If any of those guys were to go.....it would be the dumbest moves of their lives. Guys like Kobe and Lebron already have a 100 million in the bank or getting close to it......so how much more money do you need? And they could forget playing the kind of basketball that they're used to playing here too.

The reality is that he will have to pay taxes on that money. Any money earned in the US or Overseas by a US citizen has to be taxed accordingly by uncle sam. This is a fact. Also, kobe is a great athlete, but a piece of shit for a human being.

The reality is that he will have to pay taxes on that money. Any money earned in the US or Overseas by a US citizen has to be taxed accordingly by uncle sam. This is a fact. Also, kobe is a great athlete, but a piece of shit for a human being.

wtf?? who is you to judge him..

i wouldnt do it. NBA>world

Top Bottom