Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant's post-game comments...

Longhorn85

...kind of for me typify his personality. A basically sqeaky-clean guy with little emotion, who for some reason, tries to act different from what he is.

He said, when asked how he would get over the shocking come-back loss to the Celtics at home:

"A lot of wine, a lot of beer. A couple of of shots...about twenty of 'em."

Does this sound authentic? I wonder if he even drinks. Maybe it's just me but he seems fake. :whatever:

I agree. He is definitely not that type but he wants to be.

He is a black man acting like a white guy who wants to be black lol

You callin Koby a black wigger? lol...wtf?

Army Vet said:
I agree. He is definitely not that type but he wants to be.

He is a black man acting like a white guy who wants to be black lol

the_alcatraz said:
You callin Koby a black wigger? lol...wtf?

My cousnis are black wiggers. Both of them. Adopted from GA an LA at birth. They were raised in white families an dit is hilarious to watch them try and be black. They are the whitest niggers ever. It is so freakin hilarious. One of them was born 2 days after me. We are real close friends and hang out all the time. To give you an example, he drives a blue mazda miata, and had the upholstery changed to tiger skin print and the carpet is long fuzzy blue to match the paint. He has 18" chrome rims, and on a miata that is huge. Has all these silly stereotypical things like that. A way cool kid. My other cousin is a basketball player. go figure. He's 5'10 and can dunk it from 3 FT in front of the foul line. insane hops. sleeps around and has 3 kids. sounds like your stereotypical brother but he is the whitest guy ever. Doesn't like rap, but country. Wears white button up shirts and talks very formal. lol. they are awesome though.

dabuffguy said:
My cousnis are black wiggers. Both of them. Adopted from GA an LA at birth. They were raised in white families an dit is hilarious to watch them try and be black. They are the whitest niggers ever. It is so freakin hilarious. One of them was born 2 days after me. We are real close friends and hang out all the time. To give you an example, he drives a blue mazda miata, and had the upholstery changed to tiger skin print and the carpet is long fuzzy blue to match the paint. He has 18" chrome rims, and on a miata that is huge. Has all these silly stereotypical things like that. A way cool kid. My other cousin is a basketball player. go figure. He's 5'10 and can dunk it from 3 FT in front of the foul line. insane hops. sleeps around and has 3 kids. sounds like your stereotypical brother but he is the whitest guy ever. Doesn't like rap, but country. Wears white button up shirts and talks very formal. lol. they are awesome though.

dude thats fucking funny .... go wiggers

just like chris weber...from privledge but always felt outtaplace in a league dominated but hoodness

Kobe's a certified cry baby on and off the court..... waaaa waaaa too many fouls waaa waaaa pass the ball to me whenever were down waaaa waaaaa i'm going to get waisted tonight and drain my sorrows game even though we play again in 36 hours

Top Bottom