Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
all I know is that if he didn't do it, that chick deserves the worst raping by sharp steak knives EVER. it sucks that someone can leech money off of someone because that person is famous and has a lot of equity built up in their name and marketability.

agreed, i didnt follow this but from what i do understand, she has problems anyway before kobe

SoKlueles said:
agreed, i didnt follow this but from what i do understand, she has problems anyway before kobe

yeah, nobody will ever know for sure, but this crazy bitch may have just got millions for lying. gotta love it.

i know if i was kobe and i didnt do it, i would of given her millions too without even trying to fight it in court, makes perfect sense to me

at first she was claiming that it was not about the money and no civil suit would be filed but she didn't take the (criminal) case all the way. Then she files a civil suit, not in Colorado where the incident happened because they have something like $700k settlement limit, but in Orange County California, where there are no limits. Hmmmmmmm. I'm sure Kobe's got some things that he'd rather not have come out in public, so he'd rather pay 3-4 mil and keep whatever bit of his "good" image that he may have left. I would really, really, really question that rape accusation though.

Top Bottom