Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keyshawn is the man

donutglazer

CBS - CBS SportsLine - AOL

19 Keyshawn Johnson Other Wide Receivers|Team Roster
Height: 6-4
Weight: 212
Born: 07/22/1972
College: USC
NFL Experience: 6

Career Stats | Bio | Situational Stats |Game Log

Career Stats

YEAR TEAM G GS Rec Yds Avg Lg TD 40+
1996 New York Jets 14 11 63 844 13.4 50 8 3
1997 New York Jets 16 16 70 963 13.8 39 5 0
1998 New York Jets 16 16 83 1131 13.6 41t 10 1
1999 New York Jets 16 16 89 1170 13.1 65 8 3
2000 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 16 16 71 874 12.3 38 8 0
TOTAL 5 NFL Seasons 78 75 376 4982 13.3 65 39 7

© 2001, NFL Enterprises, L.P. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League. The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. NFL footage © NFL Productions LLC. NFL.COM Help Section | Privacy Policy

2 1000 yd seasons in 5 years and a high of 1170. Most TDs in a season 10. Not bad, but it could roll off 5 guys who dwarf those numbers, and another 5 who at least equal or slightly better them.

He was good with a good qb throwing to him, a la NY Jets system. He won't do any better this year in the Tampa system. They don't have the tools. But a standout receiver in the right situation.

For real TD... I just didn't think it was worth a response.

funny thing is, keyshawn wasn't even the jets "goto" guy... sorbet was :) (please, dont correct his name, i prefer it this way)....

i do think johnson is good enough and smart enough to know who the ball goes to, this is it for keyshawn as far as becoming a standout player or just another quality starter... westbrook had his shots with johnson at the helm and was starting to come on big time, but he is a fragile pussy who got broke...

Unlike what thick dog thinks - Keyshaun will have a super bowl ring this time next year.

he is a great player-in person and on tv

He may win a ring, I think Tampa Bay has a good shot if they stay healthy, but to say he is a great player is a stretch. Not quite sure what the hell "in person and on TV" means...

Thick dog said:
He may win a ring, I think Tampa Bay has a good shot if they stay healthy, but to say he is a great player is a stretch. Not quite sure what the hell "in person and on TV" means...

way to contradict your self

He's a very good receiver. If the ball hits his hands he'll catch it. He also isn't afraid to go over the middle and take a hit.

Why he went to TB, I have no clue. I'd say race (black coach, black QB at the time, black coordinators) played a part (as well as $$) but for someone who just "wants the damn ball" that offense didn't seem like a logical choice. Yes, I know he was traded but he demanded the trade, so it's not like he had no say over where he went.

I'd love to see him and Favre on the same team.

Top Bottom