Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kentucky Derby...wtf?

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
Apparently I have been entered in a contest without my knowledge.

Anyhow, I have three tickets, "WIN" "SHOW" and "PLACE" for some horse that is racing in the Kentucky Derby. Across the top of the tickets, it says TOTE 500. Anyone know what this stuff means? They even gave me the name of the horse.

Don't matter I guess, the fucking thing will probably lose anyway.

pintoca said:
looks like you are betting 500$ on those horses

Thats what I was assuming. I've been googling links for the top picks, and so far, my horse isn't even in the top ten...hell, I can't even find it on the list anywhere lol.

jack_schitt said:
Thats what I was assuming. I've been googling links for the top picks, and so far, my horse isn't even in the top ten...hell, I can't even find it on the list anywhere lol.

Just imagine how cool it would if your horse DOES win? Imagine the pay-out.

We had lunch recently with one of my husband's clients, a Ms Juanita Winn. I believe that she owns 3 horses that won the Kentucky Derby. Lovely, lovely woman. Was married to her husband for 58 years till he passed last August.

Pinto, if I win, I'll pay to have a boat follow you on your journey across the Atlantic to make sure you don't drown.

jack_schitt said:
Pinto, if I win, I'll pay to have a boat follow you on your journey across the Atlantic to make sure you don't drown.

make sure they bring lots of beer. All that salty water sure makes me thirsty

Top Bottom