Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ken Shamrock June 6!!!!!

MidwestJ

Saw a preview/ad for an upcoming UFC featuring Ken Shamrock fighting some dude and also Randy Coutoure is gonna be in it!!!! Kenny's gonna whup some a$$!!!!

Who is he fighting? He lost all of his recent fights. I can't picture him beating anyone who is A level competition.

Ken was supposed to fight Ian Freeman. Ken got hurt and has been replaced by Vernon "Tiger" White. A fighter out of the Lions Den.

I think it was a torn ACL

Couture suprisingly whooped Liddell's ass every which way but loose. Crackpipe Kimo easily submitted Stank Fatbutt. Ian and Tiger fought to a draw. Rizzo TKO'd "one-tit". Wes Simms was DQ'd after stomping on Fagboy Frank Mir's face. Matt Lindland KO'd himself during a botched takedown/slam attempt on his opponent. Oh, and Vitor Belfort knocked the FCK out of Marvin Eastman-- he cut his forehead so badly with repeated knees/punches that it looked like a machete was used on Eastman. Looks like Vitor is once again a force to be reckoned with. I don't see Tito beating him or Couture at LHW anymore. This was one bizarre UFC.

Top Bottom