Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keepable gains theories

caMNML

Hi guys, Ive been hovering around this forum for a long time just haven't
posted any posts until now.

Everyone says Dbol gains aren't keepable and the gains are mainly water. I understand that no matter what water will be retained (can be slightly controlled with diet) but this in turn helps build muscle. Why wouldn't the muscle built be keepable? Some say it is because the cycle is to short for our bodies to get used to carrying the muscle. What about short 6 week tren or prop cycles? Whats the difference?

Ive done a Dbol,deca and test cycle and kept most of my gains after loosing the massive amount of bloat i had. Ive also done a sustanon cyle.

The reason I am asking about a Dbol only cycle is because I am not keen on doing another 10-12 week cycle since I get really bad acne from about week 6 on my face(I dont like accutane, its harsh), I also struggle to stay 100% motivated during the wait from the last pin until pct and during pct. A total of 19 weeks staying 100% motivated it much more difficult then 10 weeks(pct included) with a Dbol cycle.

In my own expierence lower dosed cycles for longer durations produce way more keepable gains period. Ive done it all 8 week fucking blast with superdrol tren and high test and shit for keepable gains 3-500mgs test 24 weeks+ Equals building lasting mass and density provided u eat right for your goals to b honest most people can take 300mgs of test and eat perfect and have an amazing shredded massive physique it all comes down to diet and work ethic life style choices.

A lot of the gains come from the water retention which is lost once you stop. Pulling water into the muscle which increases strength and weight but once you stop, that water leaves the muscle.

Works differently from Tren.

You can definitely keep some gains from DBOL.

anabolic steroids do many things when you are on them to help build muscle, when you stop taking them all those wonderful things they do are now gone. that's the most simplest explanation you will get

you can youtube I believe its a natgeo video on steroids which is about 40 minutes long which explains just some of the things anabolic steroids do.

just imagine putting a BMW engine into a ford that's what happens when you run steroids.

Use something to keep the water down when using dianabol and keep your diet clean. You will get more keepable gains. Even use turnabol instead. Thats what I do.

Top Bottom